dererstezug – Great website full of useful articles on getting your impression and kit correct
A blog written by Chris Pittman here
- ww2lha – Our Parent group and the longest running re-enactment group in the UK.
- gr916 – Another German group we work a lot with in the LHA, High quality and authentic portrayal of the Grenadier Regiment 916.
- generalstab – March Past portray senior staff officers of the German Wehrmacht.
- fjr6 – A group doing late war German Paratroopers.
- hampshireregiment – 1st Battalion, The Hampshire Regiment.
- 2nddevons – 2nd Battalion, The Devonshire Regiment.
We only use the very best reproduction items so you can take it from us that the following dealers are good sources.
- sofmilitary – Soldier Of Fortune; selected items only – check with unit commander before making any purchases.
- zib-militaria– great supplier from Germany selling lots of original and repro gear.
- soldier-soldaten – Although nothing is established at the moment this is one of our group members planned shops.
- epicmilitaria – Selected items only – check with unit commander before making any purchases.
- atlas repro-paperwork
Shoe Laces – 50cm or 60cm are the right length for low boots.